Blogger Templates

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July 21, 2010

Today I watched as a new mail person (a woman this time) delivered my mail. I was sitting at the dining room table when she came. Shortly after, I went to see what she had delivered...just junk mail, or something special? It turned out to be something special.
This post kind of goes along with the people we're thankful for, but since it wasn't here yet, I hadn't thought about the rosary. When I spoke about Alexandra's rosary being buried, a wonderful woman named Michele had offered to make Alexandra a new rosary. It was such a sweet offer, I was very grateful. The rosary arrived today and it is beautiful.
I wanted to take a picture of it, so I could share it here, and as I was trying to think of where to put it to take the picture I decided to also take a picture of the handkerchief. I had put it in Alexandra's memory box. It is too pretty to ruin by using it, and too special not to be with all of her items. So, I went into my little angel's bedroom. Something I do now, on occasion, without breaking down.
While I was in there, I took some pictures, that I would like to share with you all.

Alexandra's memory box. It matches her room perfectly.
Alexandra's memory box, how it usually looks, with her teddy bear and blanket.

The Rosary

The Handkerchief


2 comments:

  1. I am pleased that you love your handkerchief. The rosary is beautiful, what a sweet gift. Also her memory box is lovely. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure. I wish that I could do more. Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete