Blogger Templates

Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4th, 2010

Tonight and tomorrow I hope to be able to make some name pictures. I have started, but would like to do some more. Each time that I have brought this up in my blog I have forgot to mention that I can't click on email addresses, I really have no idea why this computer won't let me, but it won't. So, if you would like me to take a name picture, please send me an email with the name (or names) you would like done and I will send them as soon as I get them done. My email address can be accessed through this blog, but if you are as confused as me by this sort of thing, I'll just leave it here for you. It's: its_missy@ymail.com
Today I am looking forward to going to the cemetery. Beyond that, I have stayed close to home. I am feeling emotionally exhausted. I'm hoping that having something constructive to do will help me a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you & Alexandra and hoping your 4th was peaceful.

    ReplyDelete