Blogger Templates

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pictures Of Baby Names

I have really been enjoying taking the pictures of the babies names. There are some of you who asked and haven't gotten your pictures yet, if you are one of those people, please don't feel like I am not going to do them for you, I am going to do every baby name that was mentioned. It makes me feel good to know that I am helping some other moms. I love seeing Alexandra's name, and it makes me happy to know I'm able to give that to someone else.
I have not been able to do any pictures today. Today has been an especially emotional day for me and when I got the energy to go outside, it was windy. I promise to get to the pictures tomorrow.
I want to thank everyone for allowing me to take some time with their precious angels while I spell out their name and take their pictures. I feel like I am getting to know Alexandra's little friends.

4 comments:

  1. No, thank you Melissa! I love Leila's pictures that you sent me. I hope your days gets better.

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I loved the pics. They were beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved the pictures! thank you so much it really means alot to have someone think of joshy, if there's ever anything you need let me know

    ReplyDelete