Blogger Templates

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Alexandra's Shop

I don't know if anyone ever looks at that right side where all my pictures are, but if you do, you may have noticed that there is a new addition. It's a link with some pictures for a Zazzle Store. I have designed the items in the store and am selling them. As some of you may know, you can make a small profit off of these items. The money raised from any items sold will go directly to different pregnancy and infant loss programs in my city, including, when the time comes, a charity that we are starting to help families pay for funeral costs and headstones for their children.
I don't want to push anyone to buy anything, but I wanted to point it out and explain what it's doing there.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice items. I put it into my favorites and I will go back and check it out further.

    ReplyDelete