Blogger Templates

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Question Three

Day 3 - a television program that helped you either get through hard times or that moves you

Being so sick during my pregnancy, there are actually more shows that I CAN'T watch now, than shows that I can. That list includes The Dog Whisperer, Dogtown, Toddlers in Tiara's, and North Of 60.
I prefer to watch shows that make me think a lot less these days. Most of it is reality TV or sitcoms. Oddly, the show that jumps out the most to me when I think of this question is Missing. It's such a dumb show, I mean really bad! I can never figure out if it's the acting that is so bad or the storyline, but it's just...not good! That's what makes it so great to me though, just a silly show...there are still silly things left in this world.


I'm going to add two shows to this post. My daily, pointless, silly show is Missing, but there is a show that I watch whenever I need a laugh. It's on later at night, so if I have a really bad day, it's nice to end it with a laugh and I can record the shows for a middle of the afternoon laugh, if i really need one. That show is called Video On Trial and it's great.

2 comments:

  1. Golden Girls helped me a lot after we lost Jenna. I watched it every night and it helped me remember how to laugh.

    ReplyDelete