Blogger Templates

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

April 27th, 2010 - No Heart Beat

It was six months ago today that we went to the hospital. Six months ago today that they told us that the baby no longer had a heart beat. Six months ago today that they said "I'm sorry, there's nothing more we can do."
It was six months ago today that my life changed forever, my world ended and I was pushed, unwillingly, into this new world. A dark and desolate world. Six months ago today my world changed from future plans to funeral plans, from hope and excitement to devastation and pain. Six months ago today my world became an unfamiliar world, where arrangements had to made, decisons had to be explained, where a new reality was shoved in my face.
Six months ago today, my reality became every mother's worst nightmare. Six months ago today feels like yesterday.

5 comments:

  1. I hate those 3 little words. Thinking of you and your sweet little Alexandra today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and Alexandra today. (((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can sympathize... 3 years ago I conceived Nick and Sophie... feels like yesterday.

    Hugs and thinking of you and Alexandra today...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know honey. :( I should have said something to you yesterday but I was all caught up in my own sadness. <3

    ReplyDelete