Blogger Templates

Sunday, October 3, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award :-)

I am touched that I was nominated for this award by Maggie and Annette! Thank you so much ladies.

Here are the rules for the award:


1. Accept the award and post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2. Pay it forward to 10 other bloggers.

3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they have been chosen

Here are my nominees!

1.The Butterfly Room
2. My Little Baby Jacob
3. lisette-sammisblog
4. Aiden Baby Of Mine
5. Valentina In the Sky
6. Butterflies For Alexandra
7. Dear Baby Cook
8. Still Life With Circles
9. My Life After Loss
10. Joshua Castilloesco

You know, at first I thought it would be hard to come up with 10 blogs, 10 seems like such a big number. But when I opened up my favorites list and began to look, I found it very hard to choose just 10. My new circle is so much bigger than it should be. But I am so grateful that so many women are speaking up and talking about their babies.

2 comments: