Blogger Templates

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Question Seven

Day 7 - a photo that makes you happy.


This is a hard one because I LOVE to take pictures, I generally have my camera in my purse. I looked through my pictures and it was SO hard to pick just one. There are many. And it's hard to choose which time I should pick from. Do I choose an Alexandra picture, a bittersweet moment that makes me feel that new kind of happy that I imagine is how it will be for me now, or do I choose a moment from before, when my happiness was totally different?
I decided to go with a picture in the middle. This picture was taken after we lost Alexandra, but it was a day when we were just playing. It was a happy moment with Dayne and the dog (Kaney) and I. I just love it because it's Dayne and his bestest best friend in the whole wide world.
 

I want to post a picture of Kaney's face also because I have posted pictures of my family and never of my dog, who is a huge (literally and figuratively lol) part of my family also.


He's going grey now, but his face used to be all black, eventually I'll probably post some more pictures of our big baby, but this is a recent one.

1 comment: