Blogger Templates

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Question Ten

Day 10 - a photo taken over 10 years ago of you and how it makes you feel seeing it now.


I had to dig deep into my photobucket account for this picture. It was taken 12 or 13 years ago on Halloween (so it's fitting to this month) I was 16 or 17 years old in this picture, we were on our way to a bush party. I'm on the right side with the curly hair and my best friend Jenny is on the left. I am still friends with Jenny and she has been a rock for me, whenever I need her, throughout my loss.
This picture makes me feel...Well, it makes me laugh, actually. I was so angry back then, and now I think "Why?" I mean, I had many reasons to be an angry teen, but NOW, they all seem so trivial. If I knew then what I know now, my life would have been so much different.
 

1 comment: