Blogger Templates

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Question Twenty Four

Day 24 - where you live


Well, I live in Calgary. Calgary is the place where I was born and where I have lived my entire life (safe for the two times I decided I would move somewhere else, but each time only lasted a month or two) I don't think I could ever seriously live somewhere else. It was always that my birth son was here, and while I could travel to see him, I always felt like I should stay close by so that he knows I'm around if he ever has any questions for me.
Now, I have another reason to never move. This is where Alexandra is buried. I visit her at least once a week, I couldn't possibly move out of the city.
And well, I do love my city. Calgary is special because we have the Calgary Stampede, which is, of course, the greatest outdoor show on earth. Calgary is special because we have the Calgary Flames! *GO FLAMES GO!* We have the Calgary Tower, Heritage Park, the Telus Science Center. We have beautiful parks, malls, houses and buildings.
I just love it here, I don't think you could pay me to leave.

1 comment:

  1. I love Calgary too! I went to MRC (back in the day when it was still a college!) from 95-97 and then to UofC from 97-00. It is a great city and I have many very fond memories from living there!

    xo

    ReplyDelete