Blogger Templates

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Know Natalie

A friend of mine recently told me about a little girl named Natalie. Natalie was a very special little girl, who can teach us all a thing or two about strength. Sadly, little Natalie left her family on October 16th. She was 6 months old and passed away peacefully, but unexpectedly, in her Mommy's arms.
I'm hoping today that those of you that read my blog will offer prayers and good thoughts to this family, in their most difficult time. I know that they have been in my thoughts a lot these last days and I hope that they are able to find some peace.
I have never met this family, but because of their friends and because of their story, I know Natalie, and if you would like to know Natalie too, or if you would like to show this family some support, please visit them and read about Natalie's Story. You can also check out the I Know Natalie Blog.
Maybe we can bring this family just a little bit of comfort.

1 comment: