Blogger Templates

Friday, October 15, 2010

Question Twelve

Day 12 - something you are OCD about.


Oh geez. This is a funny question because the list is SOOOOO long! lol I guess the most obvious one is the order in which I do things...Everything has an order! I have an order of how things go when I wake up in the morning, when I get out of bed, what I do, etc. I have an order in which things are are done when showering, making meals, cleaning, getting ready for bed, looking on the internet, taking care of the dog, etc. Most people would say this is just a routine, but my order is a little more obsessive than that. And I'm ok with that, it works out fairly well for me.
I should add that I used to have a lot more things that I had OCD type issues with, but as I get older, I get a little bit more laid back.

No comments:

Post a Comment